Don’t wish you had longer and thicker lash naturally? Gone are the days of wishing you had longer, thicker eyelashes.
There are many ways to get longer thicker and more beautiful lashes naturally. It is interesting that you can make eyelashes grow by doing simple things if you are not so lucky to have them by birth.
There are many products available in market that is designed to help women grow longer and thicker lashes. But do they really work for it? If they work, then how it work? More importantly, are these eyelash growth products safe to use? Read on to find out more.
What Is Mavala Double Lash?
Mavala Double-Lash is a lash enhancing product which designed to produce healthy longer lashes, it is help to rebuild and revitalize lashes naturally. This regular treatment works overnight on your eyebrow hairs and eyelashes: Glycosamine moisturize and keep your hair flexible, milk extracts cares, and proteins boost the growing and extension!
How to do:
- Clean your eyelashes and eyes thoroughly
- Rinse with water to remove any residue
- Use daily before going to bed with the included wand the serum on your eyebrows and lashes
- Use now your eye and face cream
Mavala Double Lash Ingredients:
Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol , Water, Magnesium Denat, Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Propylene Glycol, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, Riboflavin, 3-Diol
Glycosaminoglycans – A combination of glucosamine and glucuronic acid used to stimulate lash growth.
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – It is a complex silicate refined from naturally occurring minerals. It is used as an eyelash thickener.
Mavala Double Lash Benefits:
- Apply on upper and lower eyelashes as well as the eyebrows
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Provides overnight lash enhancement rebuild and thicken current lashes
- Stimulates faster, thicker growth
- Reduce the need for mascara over time
Mavala Double Lash Drawbacks:
- Manufactured outside the U.S.
- No clinical studies found, like Lashblast and Trish McEvoy Lash
- Cannot be order directly from the manufacturers website
It is recommended that anyone with allergies, eye sensitivity or sensitive skin consult a physician before using the Mavala Double Lash treatment to prevent irritation.
Lastly, make eyelashes grow longer and thicker by waiting for it to grow in time, with the help of eyelash growth products.