Who doesn’t want longer thicker lashes? Men are not exclusively the victims of hair loss as they age; women naturally begin to lose their hair as well, but as women typically have thicker and longer hair than do men, their hair loss isn’t as remarkable until well into their older years. But more and more women are complaining of conspicuous hair loss beginning in their late twenties.
MD lash factor uses highly sustainable, advanced, and eco-friendly formula with natural-based ingredients, along with scientific technology to make a very distinctive and effective line of products. It is lash conditioner is a physician formulated lash conditioner designed to improve the natural appearance of lash length, fullness, and thickness. MD lash factor lash conditioner is designed for lashes to reach their fullest potential.
Water, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, biotin, panthenyl ethyl and panthenol, inositol, acetyl cysteine, acetyl methionine, ergothioneine, proline, Thiotaine, sodium chloride, Panthenol, sodium chloride,
The ingredient list for MD Lash Factor is too long, but these primary ingredients include the amino acid Thiotaine, which contains antioxidant properties, and Panthenol, that helps to grow lashes by increasing their ability to absorb moisture. Other ingredients contain glycosaminoglycans, biotin, and sodium chloride.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face, and remove makeup completely.
- Use product as you would any liquid eyeliner.
- Use only once daily.
Cost : MD Lash Factor Eyelash and Eyebrow Conditioner, 0.2 at $140
- It was scientifically formulated by Susan f Linn (Aesthetic Physician in the US).
- The product stats to improve the appearance of lash length thickness and fullness in as little as one week for some patients.
- MD Lash Factor is applied same as eyeliner every evening, and is ideal for people with thinning lashes or anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their lashes naturally.
- It is hypoallergenic and is safe for contact lens wearers.
- The product stimulates hair follicle on the eyelid to produce a longer, thicker and fuller lash.
- The product also works on eyebrows
It is very Pricey at $140
Site not provide any success stories
It doesn’t work for eyelash growth
How It Work?
It is designed to take your natural lash line and make it it’s very best, fuller, stronger longer the ever lusted after, longer! You simply apply this treatment once daily and watch a 40 percent increase of lash length roll in within four weeks of continued use.
While MD Lash Factor is the only of the three to not have a disclaimer which reads that the product is not intended to stop, prevent, cure, relieve, reverse or reduce eyelash loss or to promote the growth of eyelashes, as of the publication of this newsletter they have not provided samples so their product could be tested.