When we grow up we all want to have long and luscious eyelashes!!! But many women have this misconception that they just can’t grow their eyelashes longer and fuller. They try to wear false lashes while going to any special occasion or events. So here are few tips for those who think that growing eyelashes are impossible!!! These tips can literally save your lashes and can help you to get the lashes you have always dreamed of. With these 10 simple tips, you can look like a celebrity which I think you want. So, bat your eyes to that!
Tips to grow eyelashes:
1. Don’t Rub Your Eyes. This is the first and foremost cause of lash fall-out.
2. Remove your makeup every night. If you don’t remove make up your eyelashes will be stiff, stuck together and are more likely to fall out. To make it easier for yourself, buy makeup remover wipes.
3. Don’t use old mascara. If your mascara is very old or if it has a foul odor, it needs to be replaced with the new one. You should replace your mascara after every 8 weeks.
4. Don’t use an eyelash curler. Instead of using these curlers try to apply your mascara starting at the base of your lashes. Use the wand and brush your eyelashes in upward direction, hold it there for a few seconds. Add a second coat just like the first, only if desired.
5. For all those who want to use eyelash curler even after knowing this then use only heated curlers. But before using curler you should make sure to dry your eyelashes properly to minimize damage.
6. If you tend to use mascara then try to use conditioning or moisturizing mascara which keeps your eyelashes moisturized and prevent them from breaking or falling out.
7. For removing make up from eyes, use makeup remover that will not cause any eye irritation. If you follow this then there is no need to use scrub also. Make sure that if you are using waterproof mascara then your remover would be oil based.
8. If you have to use mascara on any special occasions, beach or pool then try to use only waterproof mascara. But remember that they aren’t for regular use and if you use it regularly they may damage your natural eyelashes and it is too hard to remove.
9. Try to use some top lash growth products like Revitalash, Maxolash or City Lash. These products are clinically tested and all have been proven to work to give longer eyelashes. You can get all of these products online.
10. Don’t over apply your mascara. Having layer upon layer upon layer upon layer can dry out your lashes and make them thick and heavy which can lead to breakage or fall-out.
Want longer and luscious eyelashes then incorporate these 10 simple tips into your daily routine and see the results within a month!